Skip to main content
Voice Recognition

CFNC Transcript Requests

CFNC Transcript Requests

All UCA students applying to NC colleges should send their high school transcripts electronically through CFNC (College Foundation of North Carolina).  Once you send your transcripts electronically to a North Carolina college using CFNC, your final transcript will automatically be sent after graduation.

Example: If you apply to NC State in November and send your transcript electronically through CFNC at that time; your final transcript will automatically be sent to NC State once you graduate from high school.

Follow these directions to send your high school transcript (electronically) to colleges:

  1. Go to
  2. Sign in to your CFNC account.  If you don’t have a CFNC account, follow the instructions on CFNC to create an account. If you have an account but have forgotten your password, contact Mrs. Rabb so she can reset it for you.
  3. Click on the “Apply to College” tab in the center of the page at the top.
  4. Click the “Application Hub” orange button found halfway down the next screen.
  5. Select “Request a Transcript”
  6. Verify or update your personal information on the screen. Make sure your NC Student Number is populated (this is your lunch number) or you will not be able to send transcripts. If you do not know your Student Number, contact Mrs. Rabb.
  7. Towards the bottom of the screen, you will see a list of NC colleges. Scroll down the list of colleges and select the one(s) to which you want your transcript sent, and then click on “Send My Transcript”.
Please note: If you have taken any college transfer courses at RCC, you must request your college transcripts to be sent directly from RCC in order for your credits to transfer to your 4-year institution. You can request "Official Curriculum Transcripts" here

© 2024. Uwharrie Charter Academy. All Rights Reserved.