About Mrs. Rabb:
I am excited to be part of the UCA family as an academic and college/career advisor. I graduated from High Point University with a degree in Exercise Science and a minor in Business Administration. After completing graduate school at UNCG, I returned to High Point University where I worked in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions for 5 years. I am excited to bring my experience to Uwharrie Charter and help students and families navigate the college admissions process.
I am here to:
- Advise students on what colleges are looking for in an applicant
- Assist seniors in applying for financial aid and scholarships and completing college applications
- Help students decide which colleges to apply to, considering the best match and fit.
- Help juniors and seniors register for the ACT and/or SAT.
- Advise freshman, sophomores, and juniors about steps they can take now to make applying to college easier later on.
- Facilitate registration for RCC courses for qualifying 11th-12th graders.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions about the college admissions process, RCC opportunities, or academic advising.