Dear UCA Staff and Families,
UCA has been provided additional funding through the federal government (ESSERs III) to support the needs of our staff and students. Upon reviewing our needs, we noted the following:
1. The hiring of five additional classroom teachers at the elementary school. This allows for smaller class sizes and growth as we expand.
2. The hiring of an IT Coordinator. This allows a licenced expert to support technology based on difficulties we encountered this past year.
3. The hiring of an EC/MTSS Coordinator. As our EC population continues to grow and the desire to provide more differentiated instruction, this position will be able to dedicate full-time to PD and compliance - supporting at all levels of instruction.
4. The purchasing of new technology for students and staff.
5. The purchasing of instructional materials that allow for STEAM and differentiated instruction across all three schools.
If you have any comments regarding the spending of the ESSERs funding, please email Dr. Sharon Castelli at [email protected]