Mark your calendars!!
- November 26-30 - Scholastic Book Fair - Our Scholastic Book Fair is scheduled for Nov 26-30. This is a great opportunity for our PTO to make much needed funds!! Our children love the book fair and it is a great way for the school to build our library! Please help us promote our fair!! You will begin seeing promotions come across our Facebook page. Please share, share, share!!
- November 26-29 VIP Car Rider Spot - Tickets will be sold and our WINNER will be announced on the 30th! Note: due to the weather getting colder, we will be sending home a form to purchase your tickets in November. Good Luck!
- December 12 - Chick-fil-A Night - Visit the Chick-fil-A mall location between 5:30-7:30! Look for our volunteers to give you a slip of paper for when you order! The school gets a percentage of all sales!
- December 13 - Teacher Breakfast - We will be feeding our teachers breakfast to start their day off right!! We would like to get a few volunteers that morning to watch the students before they head to class.
- January 11 - Winter Dance - look for news in December about our Winter dance.
Wanna help?!? But you’re not sure how? These are our immediate volunteer needs:
- Box Top Coordinator for 7th and 8th grades
- You would simply be responsible for collecting your grade’s box tops, checking their expiration dates, and gluing them to the submission papers. We would send the entire school’s box tops in at once. You could even head up contests or “prizes” for your top sellers!
- Duty Free Lunch Volunteers
- We need the following volunteers to spend the lunch period supervising students during lunch and assisting with concessions:
- November 20 (Teacher Luncheon)
- We still need 2 volunteers for 5th and 6th grades lunchtime and 4 volunteers for 7th and 8th grades lunchtime.
- December 13, 7:30am- 9:30am (Teacher Breakfast) - You do NOT have to volunteer for the entire morning. You can volunteer for any amount of time!
- We need 2 volunteers on Dec 12 from 5:30-7:30pm and Jan 25 from 12:30-2:30pm to man our Chic-Fil-A booth. You would only be responsible for giving our students a slip of paper to take up to the register when they order. Then, collect that slip of paper back with their total!
If you are interested in helping with any of these events, please let us know!!
Please be sure to watch for emails coming out soon to sign up for volunteer spots for our book fair and car rider line ticket sales. We need help on both!!!
Thanks so much!!
Stop Waiting in the Car Rider Line!
Don’t forget that this week will be your opportunity to buy tickets for a VIP parking spot at the middle school! This front row, no wait parking spot is good for the entire month of November! Tickets are $5 each or five tickets for $20. We will draw the winner Friday morning! Thank you for supporting our school!!