Scholarships & Financial Aid
Please check this page regularly for scholarship updates.
RCC Scholarship Opportunity:
RCC Presidential Scholarship- $2,500 per year, renewable for 2 years
To be considered:
- Must live in Randolph County
- Plan to enroll at RCC in the fall of 2019
- Have an unweighted GPA of at least 3.0 after fall semester 2018
- Participate in extracurricular/community activities
- Submit the application packet (application, two recommendations, and high school transcript) by 3pm on Friday, Feb. 22, 2019.
**Please visit https://www.randolphccfoundation.org/presidential.html for more information and a link to the scholarship application.**
MCC Scholarship Opportunity:
Did you know that if you are a resident of Montgomery County and do not qualify for a Pell Grant (must submit a FAFSA to determine if you qualify), you are guaranteed a Montgomery Scholars Program Scholarship which pays full tuition at MCC for 2 years?! Please visit https://www.montgomery.edu/foundation#montgomery-scholars-2 for more information or see Mrs. Rabb with any questions.
Golden LEAF Scholarship Program
- Awarded to students attending 2-year or 4-year schools.
- The 2-year program scholarship awards up to $750 per semester, including summer terms. Awards can be applied toward tuition, fees and books.
- The 4-year program scholarship awards a scholarship totaling $12,000 ($3,000 a year over 4 years).
- Deadline to submit is March 1, 2019 for the 4-year scholarship. Two-year scholarship deadlines will vary based on institution.
- Check to make sure your school of interest accepts this scholarship!